martes, 28 de abril de 2009

Dancing Alone

Nothing´s gonna hold me back It´s Friday night A nd I feel all right Nobody´s gonna bring me down It´s my life And I´m doing fineDon´t you know I wanna play So take me on a holiday So here I amLooking pretty for you They come and go So many faces it´s no useSo I´m dancing alone Dreaming solo Cause your love´s the one worth waiting forIt´s just like heaven Nobody´s gonna break my heartAnd hurt me like they did beforeNo one can even get that part Not until I know it´s deepCan´t you come and take me awayTake me to another place So here I am Looking pretty for you They come and go So many faces it´s no use So I´m dancing alone Dreaming soloCause your love´s the one worth waiting for It´s just like heaven. Can you hurry up Can you feel my love I´m burning up I´m so hot I´m so hot I´m so hot Dancing alone Dreaming alone So here I am Looking pretty for you They come and go So many faces it´s no use So I´m dancing alone Dreaming solo Cause your love´s the one worth waiting for It´s just like heaven

0 Fiirmaron =):